I am kicking ass and takin names haha!
Ok, If you know me you know I don’t talk like that! BUT after a hardcore workout, I kind of feel empowered to talk like that hehe!
OK, so when I received my new Tropical Shakeology, I also received weighted gloves, they help you tone your arms faster 😉 Who doesn’t want sexy, toned arms??? RIGHT!
So I tried them today with my HIIT workout….
let me just show you how it went….
THAT’S RIGHT! I ended up on the floor! Good thing my phone was close so I could capture that precious moment haha!
Now tell me who can work that hard at the gym, where they can just collapse on the floor???? HUH??? NOBODY!!! That’s right!
Oh btw, I am trying HOT YOGA tonight for my first time, and also I will be doing AIR AEROBICS on sat early morning! So excited to add some oomph to my already jazzed up routine!!!
Ok, so here is last nights recipe (Just for you Robin)
1 1/2 c Whipping Cream
Green Chilies-sm can
1 tbsp Minced garlic
1/2 tsp Cumin
1 c chicken broth
2 cups water
2 c.reduced fat shredded Monterrey jack or Pepper Jack (depends how spicy you like them)
Mix broth, water, cumin, garlic, chilies, and jalapenos in pan. Let it come to a boil. Add chicken and put on low for an hour or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken and allow to cool and shred, pour broth into baking dish but strain so you catch all the chilies and jalapenos, at them to the shredded chicken.
Pre heat over to 350
Inn a skillet, add your whipping cream
Dip your tortillas, one at a time, to warm, and add chicken, roll up and stick in baking dish. Do this until baking dish is full.
Pour remainder of cream on top (optional)
bake for 30 min.
Non–Refried Refry Beans (crock pot)
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 3 cups dry pinto beans, rinsed (I use black beans)
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 1 3/4 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin, optional
- 9 cups water
- Place the onion, rinsed beans, jalapeno, garlic, salt, pepper, and cumin into a slow cooker. Pour in the water and stir to combine. Cook on High for 8 hours, adding more water as needed. Note: if more than 1 cup of water has evaporated during cooking, then the temperature is too high.
- Once the beans have cooked, strain them, and reserve the liquid. Mash the beans with a potato masher, adding the reserved water as needed to attain desired consistency.