So I don’t know if you are anything like me…. BUT I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
Chocolate shakes, cake, muffins, ice cream, candy, you name it…
You get me??
Well if you share my love for chocolate, and you have any goals that are bikini related… then you probably don’t wanna be indulging in all the cake, ice cream and candy that we would love too… however…. I have something for you!
I used to make these amazing little protein energy bites that were so good and just quick to snack on (now don’t have too many, cause there is such thing as too much of a good thing).
However, these are a healthy option to get you chocolate fix, as well as getting in some energy (especially as a mama, we need that throughout the day).
So sit still and lemme make you drool…
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
- 1 scoop vegan chocolate shakeology
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or vegan chocolate chips)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.*
- Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like. (Mine were about 1″ in diameter.) Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Makes about 20-25 balls.
And if you follow the 21 day fix…. 2 count as 1 yellow!