Oh Shakeology, how do I love thee!!! 🙂
This stuff is no joke! I mean honestly I have never been a protein drink type of girl, I never thought that you could drink something in one sitting that could give you and your body so many benefits.
Well when I tried it, I was hooked! I have all 3 flavors, and I have a favorite recipe for each flavor. (If you wanna know my favorites, you gotta ask ;))
This stuff was not only tasty and filling, the benefits that I received were amazing!
Now I took this straight from the website itself:
In a 90-day research study, we replaced one meal per day with Shakeology
and saw major improvements in the health of the group.*†
- By the end of week 1
- Improved digestion and regularity
- Reduced cravings
- By the end of week 4
- Increased energy and stamina
- Lost weight
- Improved mental clarity
- By the end of week 12
- Lost, on average, 10 pounds and 2 inches off waist
- Reduced risk of heart disease and other
- Lowered cholesterol on average by 30%
and even up to 70%
- Exhibited healthier skin, hair, and nails
- Now this is a feminine subject FYI:
- Not only did it do all those, but the combination of working out and Shakeology have made my “monthly visit” more bearable! I used to have such horrible cramps to where I had to lay in fetal position, take numerous midols, and use a heating pad, and even the combination of all 3 wouldn’t make then pain go away. Do you know now, that I haven’t had cramps in over 4 months, I have had minor ones, but nothing quite like before. And on top of that, the um….flowage…. was way lighter 🙂 Now like I said, the combo of working out and shakeology or maybe it’s even the shakeology itself, has made it pretty darn easy to get through that couple of days 🙂
- Now you compare and see the difference….
- Now if you have not been able to try Shakeology, and you would love to see how it benefits you, let me know and I would love to get you set up with a free sample!
Now take a look at Shakeology….