Oh… My… Nom!!!!
Ok so this may be my NEW FAVORITE breakfast!
Yup, even more satisfying than my beloved biscuits and gravy (which I shouldn’t be eating anyways :)) but these are TO DIE FOR!!!
They do take a little bit of time in the kitchen, but as long as you prep, you are all good in the hood! ??
What you need:
4 sweet potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
sea salt, to taste
For the toppings:
1 cup of cherry tomatoes
6 ounces chicken sausage
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slice sweet potato into 1/4 an inch slices (a mandolin slicer helps to make uniform slices). Coat both sides of sweet potato with oil and lightly sprinkle with salt.
3. Cook for 30 minutes, flipping after 20 minutes.
4. While sweet potato is cooking, peel, pit, and slice avocado. Slice cucumber, tomato, and sausage (even tho the chicken sausage is fully cooked, I tossed in a skillet to make a little warm)
5. Set oven to broil and continue to cook sweet poatoes for one minute on each side, until toasty.
6. Top with your favorite combinations of ingredients listed.
I added some scrambled eggs to complete the meal!
I would love to hear how you top yours with! Comment below your favorite combination!